LR Application API - Overview
What can you do with the service?
The Land Register (LR) Application service enables you to:
- Create LR applications
- Update the LR application (this overwrites the previous details)
- Generate a draft or final PDF
- Finalise a LR application, so that it is ready to be printed and sent to Registers of Scotland
This can save time filling out the form, prevent errors and allow your application to be processed more quickly by the Registers of Scotland.
The basic cycle to use the API is as follows:
- Create an application - get an id
- Update the application using the id, until the application status is
- Finalise the application by setting the status to
- Generate a PDF form
- The user then downloads the PDF, prints it out, signs it, and sends it to RoS
NOTE: Only the user that created the application will be able to update it. Attempts to update an application not created by the user will return a 404 response.
- Register with us to get access to the
api.lr.applicationscope and test users
- Use the interactive authentication tutorial to get an access token
- Download the test pack and extract it
- Edit the
quick_start.shto add your access token
- Run the script to see an example create action (Mac OSX or Linux only)
- You should receive a valid response
- LR Application API - Index - More resources